Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats
The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (Mb)
Images must be at least 1280 x 960 pixels
Required browser must be Internet Explorer v.7 or higher, Firefox v3.5 or higher, or Safari v.4 or higher
Images captured with a disposable camera or cell phone do not produce the best images
Small images will reproduce poorly when printed
If you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload
The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed
Should your image be slow to upload, please talk to your own internet access provider for help
On a typical 56k modem, each 1Mb will take about 3 minutes to upload (This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary.)
If you are having trouble uploading your personal picture, please contact the bank at 319-895-8835
Personalized Debit Card Image Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions Image Guidelines
Security Savings Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet.
Security Savings Bank will not accept images that contain any of the following:
Prohibited subject matter standards for a color image on any MasterCard® card include but are not limited to:
1. Sexual subject matter of any nature;
2. Political subject matter of any nature;
3. Offensive racial/prejudicial subject matter of any nature;
4. Offensive religious subject matter of any nature;
5. Advertising of any nature;
6. Self-promotion of any nature (e.g., personal business card);
7. Copyrighted material of any nature*;
8. Branded products/services, including abbreviations, acronyms and/or symbols of any nature*;
9. Solicitations, including telephone numbers or services of any nature (e.g., 900 or 800 numbers);
10. Celebrities/musicians/athletes/entertainers/public figures, etc., of any nature;
11. Affiliation with groups that are determined to be of an offensive nature, including scenes, names or symbols;
12. Subject matter of any nature that might result in card acceptance confusion by merchants;
13. Subject matter of any nature that might result in card fraud; and
14. Any graphic design element that might reflect poorly or might engender hostility toward or derision of the MasterCard® brand
*The foregoing shall not apply to the use of any company image, copyrighted material, branded products/services, including abbreviations, acronyms and/or symbols of any nature, trademarks, personalities or names to the extent legally owned by or licensed to the cardholder.
(Note: This list is not exclusive and Security Savings Bank reserves the right to decide that any submitted image is not to be used.)
Images that DO NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then re-submit another image. If you submit, or repeatedly submit images that DO NOT follow the set forth guidelines, Security Savings Bank reserves the right to exclude you from future use of this service.
You must have a current account with Security Savings Bank and current debit card. For more information, contact Security Savings Bank at 515-352-3333.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.