Get on the fast track to saving your cash today...with the All Aboard Kids Club at Security Savings Bank!
Who Can Join?
- You must be 12 years or younger
- You must have a social security number
- No minimum balance required to open your account
- If you currently have a savings account - we can change it into a kids club account for free.
All Aboard Kids Club is a service for our young depositors, birth to age 12.
At Security Savings Bank, we believe that teaching good money management skills should start as early as possible.
We like to begin by having fun and getting acquainted!
- Free gift for opening or converting an existing savings account.
- Special savings account with your name on it.
- Exclusive invitations to club events & parties.
- Earn tokens each time you make a deposit of at least $5, that you can turn in for cool prizes.
When you turn 13 and are no longer able to be a member of the All Aboard Kids Club, we'll automatically switch you over to a Teen savings account. And as a 13 year old, you qualify for our Student Checking Account, which is totally free as long as you are in school!